Lawn Care & Landscaping Company in Racine
When it comes to making sure the fine folks in the Racine area get the landscaping services they deserve no one cares quite as much as our team here at CJS Lawn & Landscaping. Since 1982 we have been the Racine landscaping company to rely on for important services for taking care of your lawn. From the landscape design and installation to the lawn maintenance and upkeep, we are there for you every step of the way.
With a focus on superior customer service and workmanship, you can rest assured you get the professionalism you deserve. Don’t settle for less than the best when it comes to your yard. Keep in mind this is part of what makes the first impression of your home and adds curb appeal.
Landscaping and lawn care services also shouldn’t be a DIY project when you have our pros at your disposal. The CJS Lawn & Landscaping crew also makes it a point to utilize less chemicals all while still maintaining higher industry standards. Call us today and let us show you firsthand how we earned the impeccable reputation we have.
Lawn Maintenance Services like:
7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Racine Landscaper
- Select a company that is willing to listen to your concerns about your landscape and ask if they can provide you with acceptable solutions.
- Ask a landscaping company representative to visit your property to determine problems, level of maintenance needed and pricing.
- Ask if the Racine landscaping company is fully insured. Do not be afraid to ask for proof.
- Obtain a written service agreement. Ask if there are any penalties if you decide to cancel your service agreement.
- Ask if the landscaping company is dependable. Do they set certain day(s) to do service and then show up to do them on schedule?
- Ask if they can give you references for their landscaping work.
- Ask if they guarantee all of their lawn care services.
Latest Lawn Care Tips & Articles
- When To Perform Mulching & Seasonal Cleanups In Racine, WI
This year's Farmers' Almanac predicts a mild winter for 2017-2018 in Wisconsin so there is still plenty of time to mulch and clean up your property before temperatures drop below freezing. In fact, the City of Racine Fall Leaf Collection Dates start on October 3rd*, so make sure to get rid of all the branches…Read More
- Lawn Maintenance Tips For Racine, WI
A healthy, beautiful lawn doesn't just happen naturally. It takes a lot of work and know-how. Sure it's true that in nature, there are always going to be elements that work together to create beauty. But, landscaping around a home or business is not appealing if nature has take over. That's why most of us…Read More